Tomita Japanese Hori Hori Garden Landscaping Digging Tool With 7-inch Stainless Steel Blade & Sheath, Natural Wood Handle
JAPANESE STAINLESS STEEL HORI-HORI DIGGING TOOL
The high-quality stainless steel blade is very sharp and concave shaped for scooping soil and other materials. The length of the blade is 185mm (7.28") and the overall length is 318mm (12.5").
The Hori Hori Knife is a standard utility knife in Japan used for EVERYTHING. Hori Hori is Japanese for "Dig-Dig". It is serrated and slices easily through heavy roots making it perfect for root pruning. It has long been used by bonsai enthusiasts for collecting specimens in the wild.
- High-quality 7-inch Japanese steel blade for durability
- Long-lasting hardwood handle
- Great digging tool and has serrated edge to cut roots
- Can be used for any digging project...gardening, hunting, and fishing
- Comes with a leather-like sheath that attaches to your belt