Bonsai Training Wire Set of 3 Sizes
Our Bonsai Training Wire is the finest quality, solid enameled copper. Every inch of wire is heat annealed to the perfect softness for bonsai purposes and clear enamel coated for longevity. More durable than aluminum, yet heat softened for the delicate bonsai. You have total 75 feet of 3 different size wire to train many Bonsai trees. The use of Bonsai wiring techniques permits us to train trees along almost any lines. The thinnest wire that will hold a branch in the desired position, is the right diameter of wire to use. The wire should be started at the soil level and wrapped around the trunk of the tree to the tip of the limb. Always wind the wire in the direction the branch is bent. Make sure you wrap the wire loose enough to allow each branch to grow.
- 3 popular sizes of Bonsai training wire totaling 75 feet, enough to last a long time. Save over $6.00 by buying this set.
- Train your Bonsai in the true traditional material of excellent quality annealed copper wire, will not rust
- Soft enough where it is easy to bend and will not damage the tree
- 100 grams of each size 1.0mm-1.5mm-2.0mm- totaling 300 grams
- 41 feet of the 1.0mm, 22 feet of the 1.5mm, 12 feet of the 2.0mm, totaling 75 feet, enough to last a long time